Zweck und Ziel der Stelle
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Define and maintain the Software Requirement, SW Architecture and SW Detail Design
- Develop and maintain the Software Module code, SW Unit tests, SW Integration tests and perform the SW tests
- Perform code (and other work products) reviews
- Successfully completed university studies in electrical engineering, computer sciences or similar
- First experiences in softwaredevelopment in the automotive sector
- Good knowledge of programming language C++
- Good knowledge of SW Design, Development and Debugging on Embedded Systems
- Good knowledge in System Desk and Da Vinci Configurator
- Good knowledge of real-time O.S. (Autosar 4)
- Advanced written and spoken English, advanced spoken German is nice to have
Imagetext / Arbeitgebervorstellung
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment