Zweck und Ziel der Stelle
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Developing E/E architecture models for future vehicle platforms – Logical Architecture, HW Architecture, Wire harness and Pinning diagrams
- Creation of communication protocols
- Requirements engineering – creation of high level system and component requirements
- Very good understanding of the general Vehicle features and V-model of vehicle development via previous assignments in automotive projects
- Model based System engineering process and proficient with SysML diagrams
- Experience in generating the entire Architecture workflow for two automotive domains
- Fluent with Vector PREEvision and/or IBM Rhapsody, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Basic knowledge of Safety related standards such as ISO26262 and Cyber Security
- Basic Project Management skills
- Very good English and German - both spoken and written
Imagetext / Arbeitgebervorstellung
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment