Zweck und Ziel der Stelle
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for the sampling of components in the automotive sector
- Responsible for managing external supplier
- Responsible for documentation tasks
- Preparation of test reports and FMEAs
- Identification and implementation of measures for quality assurance and improvement
- Support the continuous process development of working area
- Technology and supplier screening
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive, Industrial Engineering or a comparable subject of study
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with project and supplier management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Imagetext / Arbeitgebervorstellung
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment