What you can expect:
- Carrying out electrical work during the service and maintenance of wind turbines
- Troubleshooting and intensive optimization of turbine operation in terms of performance and technical availability
- Support during the mechanical assembly of wind turbines
- Installation and assembly activities lasting several weeks
What you need:
- Successfully completed training as an electrician/electronics technician, mechatronics technician or mechanical diploma
- min. 2 years experience in the field of installation of wind turbines
- SCC / VCA certificate or GWO training desirable
- Driving license class B
- Ability to work at heights and willingness to travel (rotation depends on the project)
- Team orientation, commitment and willingness to work
WE ARE ROBUR!
Founded in 2015 in response to the changing challenges of high-quality industrial services, ROBUR is now one of the top 10 industrial service providers in Germany. Both the financing and the leadership of the group are characterised by partnership and entrepreneurialism. Our member companies benefit from the size and internationality of the group and can leverage sales, capacity utilisation and management synergies. We work in the wind, water, energy, industrial and process industries. As expert partners for our customers, we create holistic solutions, from planning to implementation, to operation and maintenance, to the relocation and decommissioning.
ROBUR WIND is part of ROBUR and combines all competencies and services related to onshore and offshore wind turbines. With almost 1.000 colleagues in Europe, North and South America, ROBUR WIND offers its customers the entire range of services for the long-term economic success of its plants – onshore and offshore. On land and at sea we offer service & maintenance (O&M), major component replacement and repair, rotor blade and tower services, electrical and mechanical assembly, electrical engineering, qualification and training as well as obstacle marking.
ROBUR WIND is characterized by a high degree of willingness to innovate, cross-manufacturer technical and proven expertise – not least thanks to its in-depth know-how in the field of prototyping. As an independent service partner of manufacturers, owners and operators, we also contribute to the fact that onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout Europe produce a reliable total output of over 170 GW.
We would like to expand our team and are looking for installation technicians for projects in Germany and whole Europe!
What we offer:
- Employment contract with up to 30 days vacation
- Attractive remuneration and broad range of benefits
- Varied activities and exciting projects onshore and offshore
- Extensive training and further qualification opportunities
- High-quality protective equipment and tools
The job position has aroused your interest? Then apply directly via our homepage.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
We look forward to receiving your application!